Made by Gmund
Woodgrain paper - eight colors, three collections, one rich, remarkable texture - it's a must see, must touch, must have. Expertly crafted by world renowned Gmund Paper in Germany, it is made from chlorine free cellulose, is pH neutral, and fade resistant - superior sheets that stand the test of time.
Deeply Embossed Texture
Gmund's wood grain texture captures the character of real wood, knots and all. This distinct wood grain texture comes from a heavy embossing on one side of the sheet. The reverse side is mostly smooth, though has subtle wood grain markings that come through during embossing.
- Bubinga - a deep chocolate brown color
- Tindalo - a light khaki brown
- Glowing Makassar - a semi metallic brown on front, back side is smooth Bubinga
- Limba - a very bright, pure white
- Frozen Limba - a bright white translucent vellum sheet
- Brasilia Powder - a very light shade of brown with a subtle hue of peach with light tan grooves
- Brasilia Dust - a light grey bordering on white with white in the grooves
- Brasilia Grey - a medium grey with light grey in the grooves
- Brasilia Black - a lighter black with grey in the grooves
Text and Cover Weights Pre-Cut to Size
Wood grain paper is offered in a 21lb translucent, a 68lb text, and a variety of cover weights. Choose from a variety of popular pre-cut sizes in each.
Matching Woodgrain Envelopes
Matching wood texture envelopes are available for Tindalo, Bubinga and Limba. Matte finish Gmund Color System envelopes are also available for each color.
About Wood Grain Cardstock, Paper & Translucent
Wood Grain Transparent
21lb Frozen Limba is elegant, translucent, lightweight and sheer perfect for overlays, wraps, bands, envelope liners, and more.
Wood Grain Text Paper
Light weight, flexible wood grain 68lb text weight paper available in 3 colors.
Limba, Tindalo & Bubinga.
Wood Grain Card Stock
Wood grain card stock is thick, heavily embossed and available in 8 colors.
Shown from left to right: Glowing Makassar, Tindalo, Limba, Bubinga, Brasilia Powder, Brasilia Dust, Brasilia Black & Brasilia Grey.