Over the past few months, we have been working on creating a cohesive product line using the Gmund Color System – a luxury paper system of 48 colors and 4 finishes designed to mix, match, and simplify high end design.
The newest addition to this line is 19 new matte finish stationery papers (text weight papers). This means lots of new envelopes, products, and creative possibilities are coming soon!
In the mean time, get inspired by what you can create with Gmund Colors Matt Text Papers.
Dress Up Envelopes with Colorful Liner Papers
Our pre-cut envelope liner papers are an easy way to dress up cards and correspondence of all sorts. Choose from blank or patterned to complement your design.
(Liners are for square flap envelopes only.)
Shown here, from left to right:
- Canary yellow liner in Stardream opal envelope
- Ebony liner in Stardream silver envelope
- Light sky blue liner in Environment desert storm envelope
- Wedding Cream liner in Stardream coral envelope
Create a Layered Look
Whether for cards, invites, programs, or corporate correspondence, colorful matte text papers are great for layering!
Here, we made a tiered program using:
- Gmund Colors Matt Powder Pink (71) text paper
- Gmund Colors Metallic Stone (23) Card Stock
- Silver ribbon
Use a Pre-Cut Band to Tie it all Together
Pre-cut invitation bandstie your whole ensemble together (decoratively, and quite literally).
Here, we pair:
- A wedding white landscape pocket with a midnight blue band and euro flap envelope (left)
- A rosa landscape pocket and slate band (right).
Or, Make Your Own!
Something more customized, use text paper to print, then cut your own bands.