For your creative convenience, LCI offers card stock paper in a variety of standard sizes. From small to large and every dimension between, we have a paper size for your project.
Paper mills supply paper in very large sheets - parent sheets - that measure roughly 26 x 40 inches. With the exception of commercial printers, not many people have the equipment to handle such large sheets, so we cut them down to more usable sizes. The result is a collection of perfectly cut, perfectly sized card stock. Learn more about our popular pre-cut sizes below.
8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock Paper - Letter
Referred to as letter size, it's the paper size in your printers, your photocopiers, your fax machines - you know it when you see it. It's the most commonly used paper size for office and personal use. It's easy to handle & convenient to cut.
Why It's Great
- You're comfortable with it. You've been using it since preschool.
- Most printers default to it, which means no custom page set up.
- It's a perfect size - large enough to create multiple cards with, small enough to fit in most printers.
- It's really easy to make 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (A9) cards with - just cut it or fold it in half, and your work is done!
8 1/2 x 14 Cardstock Paper - Legal
Add an extra three inches to that 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, and you have 8 1/2 x 14, or legal sized card stock.
Why It's Great
- Your printer won't default to it, but it'll certainly recognize it as a standard size.
- Designing with bleeds? Making a fancy award certificate? That extra length may come in handy.
- It's large enough for multiple cards without being too large for a home printer.
Double the standard 8 1/2 x 11 and you get 11 x 17 tabloid sized card stock - a large, but useful size for all kinds of commercial & digital printing to crafting projects. We offer 12 x 18 as well should you need a little more space.
Why It's Great
- Great press sized sheet - most home printers can't print on it, but professional printers certainly can, and many would prefer to
- Folded in half it makes a great menu, or portfolio cover
- Creating a design that bleeds? No sweat! Print on these oversized sheets, then cut!
12 x 12 Cardstock Paper - Square
That's right scrapbookers, this one's for you. This size is commonly used for scrapbook pages, but it has some other great uses too.
Why Square is Great!
- Perfect fit for scrapbooks (but we already said that)
- Get multiple square cards to a sheet with little waste (unlike 8 1/2 x 11)
- Fits in all 12 x 12 standard paper cutters (another reference for the crafty folks)
Listed above are the most common pre-cut paper sizes stocked at LCI. Not all papers and colors are stocked in these convenient paper sizes, but most are. ABecause we have these sizes stocked at our location, we are able to provide lightening fast deliveries on most of our papers.
Don't See Quite What You're Looking For? Don't Fret - We Offer Custom Cutting Too!
If you can't find that specific size you're after, we offer custom paper cutting too! Get the right sized paper delivered to your doorstep quickly - no muss, no fuss. Give us a call to find out more.