Our A-9 single card is a rich and luxurious radiant white card stock that is alkaline pH, making it acid free.
Category Description: LCI Smooth Blank Cards
LCI white and ecru blank cards are timeless, versatile, printer friendly, and of utmost quality giving them endless design possibilities! In a classic color palette and in several styles, weights, and sizes, and with matching LCI white and ecru envelopes available, there's truly something for everyone!
- Two colors - bright white Radiant White and cream colored Ecru
- Four weights - 65lb cover, 80lb cover, 100lb cover, 120lb cover
- Flat and folding cards
- Pre-cut to size, pre-scored (folders)
- Laser and ink jet friendly*
- Manufactured in the USA
- Acid free, pH neutral
*Heavier 100lb and 120lb weights not compatible with all home printers. If unsure, we encourage you to order a sample to test print prior to purchase.
QUESTION: What is the brightness of Radiant White?
ANSWER: Radiant White is a 97 brightness.
Customer Questions For LCI Blank Cards
Question: What brightness rating is your Radiant White Smooth Folding Card, 120 lb? I've seen ratings like 95 and 98 for other papers and wanted to compare.
Answer: Here are some of the specs for our Radiant White
- Brightness (TAPPI) : 97%
- Smoothness (Sheffield) : 135
- Basis Weight Range : 24 lb. Writing to 200 lb. TDC