Your wedding invitations are finally finished and they look perfect. It’s time to mail them off to your guests, but before you can do that you need to address them. The obvious question is, What pen should I use to address wedding envelopes? You’ve come too far in the process to ruin your invitations by addressing them with the wrong pen. What you really need is some solid advice so that you can choose the best pen for the job.
A Pen That Works with You
You want a pen that will work with you, not against you. When using Gel Pens, Gelly Roll pens in particular, we find ink flows far better than with a standard ballpoint pen. There’s less resistance on the envelopes and less pressure we have to apply with our fingers as we write. It makes for a more comfortable writing experience. This is why gel pens are our top choice.
- Smooth flow makes writing easier
- Opaque ink creates a bolder line
- Can be found in light colors like white & pink – a great solution to contrast dark colored envelopes
- Often better on non-absorbent metallic finish envelopes
- Sparkling and glowing ink options available
- Nontoxic ink produces less hazardous waste
- Ink is consumed faster than ballpoint pen
- Slower to dry & easier to smudge
An Easier Writing Experience
So how exactly do gel pens make writing easier? Inside the pen, the pigment that determines the ink color is suspended in a water-based gel. The percentage of pigment is actually greater than in standard pens. The result is a thicker, bolder, opaque ink that feels smoother and is less resistant when writing.
Shop Gelly Roll Pens!