Rustic Tagged Invitation – As Seen on Top Wedding Sites!
As seen on Top Wedding Sites, this DIY invitation design combines rustic elements with modern ones, and creates something truly unique. Heavy weight Kraft colored card stock is printed with bold and funky western typography, matted to black card stock, and tagged and wrapped up like a present in roughened black hemp twine.
If you like the looks of this design, you can find all of the materials to recreate it in the detailed materials list below. If earth tones aren’t quite your thing, use the list to design this invitation in the colors of your choice.
How does it all come together? For detailed instructions on how to print and assemble this invitation, please visit the full tutorial at Top Wedding Sites.
Order this kit as we made it for $1.99 or less per invitation
Materials To Customize Tagged Invitation
- A7 5 1/4 x 7 1/4″ Invitation Envelopes – Gmund Colors Ebenum
- A4 3 5/8 x 5 1/8″ Response Envelopes – Ebenum
Pre-Cut Blank Cards
- Invitation Backer: 5 1/8 x 7 Cards – Gmund Colors Ebenum 111lb
- Invitation: 4 7/8 x 6 7/8 Cards – Gmund Colors Pinus 111lb
- Response: (A4) 3 1/2 x 4 7/8 Cards – Gmund Colors Pinus 111lb
8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock for Tags
- 8 1/2 x 11 Paper – Gmund Colors Pinus 111lb
- Hemp Twine – Black
- Large Paper Trimmer or Preferred Cutting Tool – to cut paper bands
- Glue or Double Sided Tape
Customizing & printing your own invitations has never been easier! Download printing templates and instructions, experiment with various fonts and colors, and print from the comfort of your own home.