Returns & Exchanges
On Our Blog
Coupons & Updates
Receive exclusive bimonthly coupons and learn about brand new products
Recent Posts by Category
- Is there a right way to print wood grain paper?
- Printing Vellum – Tips, Tricks, Recommended Printer Settings
- Why Screen Color & Print Color Differ and How to Fix It
We stand behind our products & want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any of our products or have comments about our service, contact us, we want to know. We will make every effort to fix whatever is not right and make your shopping experience a positive one.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, we ask that you request an Return Authorization Number (RMA) within 30 days of product receipt. We will provide you with a full refund, minus shipping charges, promotional discounts and restock fees. You may not return products that have been custom printed, custom produced, cut, folded, used or altered (see Return Policy Exclusions).
Packaging tips to prevent damage: Partial, damaged or product LCI Paper deems unsalable will not be credited
- Use a strong, sturdy box
- Pack securely with appropriate cushioning, especially around corners.
- Do not use an envelope, padded, bubble or otherwise it’s a real bad idea!!
- Insure your package & use a reliable carrier. UPS automatically insures your package for $100
- Items received 15 days after an RMA is issued will be assessed a minimum restock fee of $10.00 or 20% whichever is greater.
- All opened items are subject to a restock fee of $5.00 or 20% whichever is greater. Restock fees may be waived for exchange or replacement orders
- Full Sheets: $25 or 25% restock fee per pack whichever is greater, plus $3.00 – $8.00 for any missing, damaged or bent sheets.
- Items shipping from an alternate location may incur a restock fee up to 25%.
Non Returnable & Non Exchangeable Items:
- Personalized products
- Clearance, sale & liquidation items
- Samples & Swatchbooks
- All pens, markers & adhesives
- Products altered by cutting, scoring or other
- Custom Produced Orders, Blank or Printed
- Rush processing & service fees
Damages or Print Errors
If products were damaged in transit, please sign for package as damaged and contact our service department for instructions. If we incorrectly printed personalized products, we will redo them at our expense; if you made the error, we can reprint at a discount. We do not guarantee the printability or usability of altered product.
Call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return instructions at 508.281.5088, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST. Returns without a RMA will not be accepted. The RMA will be emailed to you. Please print and include in your return package. Please allow 2 weeks after receipt of your return for us to verify the contents and condition of your return and we will issue a credit.
LCI Paper Company, Inc.
Attn: Returns Department
53 Brigham Street, Unit 7
Marlborough, MA 01752
We recommend insuring your product since we do not accept damaged returns.
Regretfully, shipping errors occasionally occur. If you feel an error has happened, please contact our offices within 48 hours of receiving your package. If we need to resend, we will do so at the same shipping rate as the original order; upgrades are the responsibility of the customer.
If you refuse a package you will be responsible for all return shipment, handling & processing fees in addition to the actual cost of freight to you.
LCI Paper Co., Inc. reserves the right to change and update our return policies at any time.