We love customer questions. Julia in Colorado asks,
How do you handle exchanges?
Unlike a brick and mortar store where the customer walks in with the item to be returned and walks out with the new item, an e-commerce business like LCI handles the process as two separate transactions:
- Return unneeded item
- Place new order for correct item
In this video, we'll explain our return policy. In a nutshell, customers have 30 days to return unopened product to us. When we say unopened product, we're referring to the shrink wrap that our products are wrapped in. Customers wishing to return product need to call us to obtain a return authorization. If the product qualifies for a return, we’ll issue a return authorization by e-mail. We’ll ask that you print that e-mail and include it in the package. We'll also ask that you send product back in our original packaging or another box, not in a padded envelope. Once we receive the package, we’ll inspect the items and we’ll credit back your card that you used for your original purchase.
Certain items are ineligible for a return. Watch our video to learn more.
Search Our Blog
Coupons & Updates
Receive exclusive bimonthly coupons and learn about brand new products
Recent Posts by Category
- Holiday Cookie Wrapping Ideas – Kraft Card Stock & Twine
- Infographic: 3 Steps to Paper Wine Whirley Sleeves
- Top 3 Holiday Envelope & Card Ideas (Time to Think Festive!)
- The LCI Ultimate Digital Swatch Book With CMYK & RGB Values
- Alternatives To Letterpress Printing on Cotton Paper
- Print Wedding Stationery With MS Word Tables