Creative Inspiration, Designer Ideas & Tutorials
Have you ever received a wedding invitation in the mail with little paper inserts between the cards and thought, "what's this piece of tissue paper for?" or "what's the point of this little see-through sheet?" and maybe, "do I have to put these little things in my invitations?" All very common questions, you are not alone.
Those little paper inserts you saw were either invitation tissue or vellum, and they are actually quite common. In this post, learn the difference between tissue and vellum inserts, why they are used, and which is best for your invitations.
A seemingly endless trend, vellum and wedding programs seem to go hand in hand, and with so many ways to incorporate translucent vellum into your programs, we see why!
Here, we share our five favorite ways to use vellum in programs, list the materials we used, and explain just how we did it! Look them over and let us know, what's your favorite vellum wedding program idea?
Learn how to make your own program fans perfect for warm weather weddings! Simple design and free print templates make customization and assembly easy, so your guests will never guess they were DIY!
Search Our Blog
Coupons & Updates
Receive exclusive bimonthly coupons and learn about brand new products
Recent Posts by Category
- Holiday Cookie Wrapping Ideas – Kraft Card Stock & Twine
- Infographic: 3 Steps to Paper Wine Whirley Sleeves
- Top 3 Holiday Envelope & Card Ideas (Time to Think Festive!)
- The LCI Ultimate Digital Swatch Book With CMYK & RGB Values
- Alternatives To Letterpress Printing on Cotton Paper
- Print Wedding Stationery With MS Word Tables